Plixer is a leading global Network Detection and Response (NDR) Cybersecurity platform, providing unparalleled visibility across the entire network. Our lightning-fast deployment and advanced AI empower enterprises to swiftly detect and combat sophisticated security threats, enabling real-time incident detection and response to minimize reputational and financial risks.
We are seeking a highly organized and driven team player with excellent attention-to-detail, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Marketing team in the ideation, development and tracking of all marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, enablement and content development.
- Contribute to team brainstorms and generate creative and innovative marketing plans to generate demand and lead flow from within our target audience
- Coordinate details for marketing campaigns and content development plans including budgets, deadlines, and creative deliverables ensuring all campaign needs are delivered in a timely fashion
- Create and maintain highly-detailed project documents that encapsulate all campaign activity, ensuring information is always up to date including: PM tools, trackers, etc.
- Oversee Marketing request process for creative production, creating and updating project timelines, managing creative production, and coordinating deliverables
- Act as point person for creative development, managing workflow, adjusting based on priorities, maintaining on-going communication with key stakeholders and teams
- Support marketing teams in developing tools and collateral including one-sheets, newsletters, presentations, webinars, etc.
- Assist with miscellaneous duties as necessary including, gathering materials, archiving campaigns, keeping asset inventory etc.
- Keep current with trends in the B2B marketing space within and outside of cyber security and network performance
Qualifications & Experience
- BS degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in project management or administration experience within a B2B, SaaS, or technology solution setting is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (for example, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Self-starter, always seeking improvement opportunities
- Data-driven and comfortable working with numbers
How to apply
To apply for the Marketing Coordinator position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.