Plixer is a leading global Network Detection and Response (NDR) Cybersecurity platform, providing unparalleled visibility across the entire network. Our lightning-fast deployment and advanced AI empower enterprises to swiftly detect and combat sophisticated security threats, enabling real-time incident detection and response to minimize reputational and financial risks.
We are seeking a talented storyteller and copywriter to join the team as a Marketing Content Specialist. You will collaborate across the organization to help brainstorm and create marketing collateral, website content, blog posts, advertising, and more.
- Write, edit, revise and finalize copy for a variety of different marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to create clear and effective brand copy.
- Support the communication needs for the business, including emails, sales collateral, whitepapers, blog posts, advertising, direct mail, landing pages, videos and more.
- Contribute to content marketing strategy with new ideas for promotions, themes, and messaging designed to appeal to targeted technical and business audiences.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Leaders to access content needs, create copy, and then test and monitor the results of these materials over time.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop storylines and hooks.
- Work closely with Demand Generation on marketing campaigns and programs.
- Optimize content considering SEO, Google Analytics and marketing best practices.
Qualifications & Experience
- BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in content development within a B2B, SaaS, and technology solution setting is strongly preferred.
- Phenomenal storytelling, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to translate complex technology language and understand audience preferences with an editorial mindset.
- Experience researching and using industry data and creating actionable work.
- Experience in the security and network industries is strongly preferred.
How to apply
To apply for the Marketing Content Specialist position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “Marketing Content Specialist” in the subject line.