Regulatory requirements related to Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Visa CISP define strict guidelines on:
- Details about the network that must be stored for a period of time
- Security best practices that must be maintained
- Penalties for failure to meet or prove compliance
By leveraging the existing investment in routers and switches, NetFlow, IPFIX, and sFlow technologies can be harnessed to deliver real-time, end-to-end visibility across the network even in virtual environments. Scrutinizer helps Financial Service organizations around the world better understand their networks and application performance. Plixer’s solutions enable you to optimize and dramatically improve response times by understanding who and what applications consume valuable network resources.line-break
Scrutinizer delivers by:
- Ensuring and optimizing network and application performance as well as internal security
- Allowing finance institutions to maximize network and application availability, reduce regulatory risk, and improve overall productivity
- Providing hop-by-hop visibility across the network
- Detecting and mitigating internal and external threats such as advanced persistent threats, worms, trojans, and other types of malware often missed by signature-based systems
- Leveraging user accountability for security and network risk assessment
- Providing alerts for policy violations for applications or hosts communicating outside of their profile
Autodiscovering and alerting on misconfigured devices
Providing the industry’s most extensive archiving abilities for audit or investigatory efforts
- Allowing administrators to measure and prioritize service efforts
With Plixer Scrutinizer NetFlow & sFlow traffic analysis and IPFIX reporting, you will have the industry’s deepest levels of visibility, accountability, and measurability required for ensuring and maintaining critical applications and services.line-break
Fortune 500 Enterprises Depend on Scrutinizer
Plixer’s customers use Scrutinizer to monitor multiple networks spanning the globe. The graphical dashboards provide real-time visibility into current traffic behavior anywhere on the grid. Our flow-based approach scales to meet the 24/7 needs of corporations who can’t tolerate downtime.
Flow Analytics is one of the best new layers of security against Internet threats and employee misuse of network resources. A faster Mean Time To Know (MTTK) leads to a shorter Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) and ultimately results in optimized business transactions.
Read one of our many case studies.