Sr. Customer Success Account Manager (Kennebunk, Maine / Remote)
A Sr. Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Plixer is the primary post-sales point of contact for a portfolio of customers. The CSM is the customer advocate and internal liaison, passionate about building strong relationships with their assigned accounts. The CSM is responsible for the renewals and retention of their accounts and aligning regularly with Sales, Marketing, Product Support, and Management to meet the needs of their customers, consistent with the company values.
Qualifications & experience
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, account management, or customer success role
- Strong strategic planning, project management, and verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with Enterprise market customers
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple accounts and work with various points of contact within each account, including technical owners/users, business sponsors, executive sponsors, etc.
- Active team player comfortable working across multiple departments
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce
- Experience in lead outreach and creating nurture campaigns for assigned accounts, focusing on regular engagement and visibility into each project, and enabling customers to achieve maximum value from their investment in Plixer
- A focus on high customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of the Plixer platform
- A strategic, innovative thinker, with excellent interpersonal communications, written communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage in quarter retention goals
How to apply
To apply for the Sr. Customer Success Account Manager position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “Sr. Customer Success Account Manager” in the subject line.