Plixer is currently seeking a Software Developer who will be part of a team focused on our Scrutinizer product. The position requires proficiency in Golang and Perl. As a member of our Core Technology team, you’ll work closely with our product teams and have visibility to all parts of our code and products, focusing on performance, uptime, scalability, and reliability. You must be a team player and be able to scale in a fast-growing environment.
- Develop data ingestion, storage, search, and delivery methodologies with Kafka, cloud solutions, Elastic, and SIEM technologies to support a wide array of data sources and types.
- Build high-volume event collection, data processing, and storage systems.
- Analyze new and existing technologies, processes, and services to build new services and solutions to deliver to business and residential customers.
- Partner with product teams to provide technical leadership and guidance.
Qualifications & experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to develop a strong rapport across a variety of technical and non-technical teams
- Experience working with Golang, Perl, databases, and Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience working with SIEM and analytic platforms like Splunk and Elastic
- Knowledge of networking tools like NetFlow, packet capture, IDS/IPS, Bro/Zeek, or similar
- Experience working with Linux CLI and shell scripting
- Experience working with Kafka and cloud environments to manage data collection, parsing, storage, and search capabilities a plus
How to apply
To apply for the Software Developer position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “Software Developer” in the subject line.