Product Marketing Manager—Remote
Plixer provides a single platform for network security and monitoring, delivering the insight and analytics needed to manage the immense opportunities and risks of a digital business. As a leader in the Network Detection and Response & the Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics markets, Plixer provides the comprehensive intelligence and visibility needed to analyze, evaluate, and visualize the millions of conversations that cross networks every second.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of a team of marketing professionals responsible for the positioning, messaging, and integrated go-to-market of Plixer’s entire portfolio. In this role, you will help drive revenue growth by planning and executing go-to-market activities. Experience in product and solution marketing with a can-do attitude is critical.
- Develop effective messaging and product positioning that reflects the strategic value of the Plixer platform through differentiation.
- Create content (e.g. messaging, datasheets, webpages, videos) and demonstrate thought leadership by writing blogs that articulate the value of Plixer and help generate demand
- Prepare sales enablement content (e.g. sales playbooks) to help the field qualify or close opportunities
- Present to sellers and customers on a regular basis on webinars and at tradeshows
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver effective and compelling product feature launches and campaigns
- Work closely with product management, development, and sales to gather information about and understand the market needs for our products
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis in collaboration with our technical sales team
- Develop technical acumen to speak authoritatively on Plixer’s core markets and competitors
- Drive strategic market and competitive strategy and messaging, value propositions and use cases to increase competitive differentiation and enable the field.
- Develop and implement integrated-marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple products, verticals, partners, and practitioner/economic decision-maker personas.
Qualifications & experience
- 3+ years of product marketing experience working at a B2B tech company
- Amazing written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging, build effective sales content, and deliver compelling presentations.
- High levels of initiative and accountability, including the desire and acumen to learn new technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of technology and business with a bachelors or MBA degree
- Requires some domestic and international travel.
- Technical product knowledge of network security a plus
How to apply
To apply for the Product Marketing Manager position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “Product Marketing Manager” in the subject line.