Inside sales manager
Plixer’s distinct approach to providing a single platform for network security and monitoring delivers the insight and analytics needed to manage the immense opportunities and risks of a digital business. When network and security teams access information from a shared platform, something unexpected happens. Hidden patterns emerge, anomalies stand out, and the teams start speaking the same language. Important insights become clear, leading to smarter decisions that make the organization safer and more efficient. Plixer has created a powerful platform for analyzing, evaluating, and visualizing the millions of conversations that cross networks every second.
We believe that teamwork and a positive culture are foundations for organizational and individual success. If you want to be part of a great team, be recognized and rewarded for excellence, and have the opportunity to make a real difference and shine, we want to talk to you.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will work closely with prospects and customers to educate them on the industry and the unique Plixer value proposition, understand their initiatives and goals, and—if appropriate—position and implement our solution. You should be comfortable challenging the status quo, thinking and presenting not only new ideas, but new challenges that may be outside the existing scope of the initiative. You will become a trusted advisor that clients turn to.
You will be part of a team focused on building pipeline, winning new business, and expanding our footprint within existing customers. You will set a positive example for the rest of your team. In addition, you will:
- Focus primarily on uncovering new revenue opportunities that you will pursue with your outside regional manager using a variety of approaches. These include outbound calls to targeted accounts, email, and social media.
- Have the opportunity to learn and become well versed in the exciting and growing specialization of cyberthreat detection and forensics.
- Prosper and grow in a positive and supportive environment.
- Become a valued resource for customers and prospects.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 2 years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to large businesses (required)
- Familiarity with using social media to identify and target appropriate contacts in new accounts
- Drive to learn and improve every day
- Passion for achieving your goals and excelling
- Experience in the following: network security and performance, incident response and forensic solutions, application performance monitoring, enterprise infrastructure
- Measurable track record in new business development
- Proven track record of successfully closing both SaaS- and subscription-based opportunities
Be part of a great organization and put your talent and energy to work where it is appreciated and rewarded.
How to apply
To apply for the Inside Sales Manager position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “Inside Sales Manager” in the subject line.