Business development representative
Plixer’s distinct approach to providing a single platform for network security and monitoring delivers the insight and analytics needed to manage the immense opportunities and risks of a digital business. When network and security teams access information from a shared platform, something unexpected happens. Hidden patterns emerge, anomalies stand out, and the teams start speaking the same language. Important insights become clear, leading to smarter decisions that make the organization safer and more efficient. Plixer has created a powerful platform for analyzing, evaluating, and visualizing the millions of conversations that cross networks every second.
In this role, you will be part of a team and have the primary responsibility of uncovering and qualifying new business opportunities that will be developed in conjunction with a regional sales manager to achieve regional revenue and new logo sales. Additionally, this position is the building block for the continued growth of Plixer through career and professional growth.
- Interested in being part of the fast-paced and exploding market of cyberthreat detection and response?
- Looking to make a positive contribution to a team’s success, and be proud of it?
- Willing to put in the effort to succeed and feel appreciated for your work?
- Interested in making a career move, and not just a job move?
- Looking for an opportunity that will challenge you to expand your knowledge every day?
- Looking to earn a competitive salary with added commission and bonuses available?
- Up for the challenge of learning the technical and sales skills to be successful?
- Energized by being part of a team and working toward a common goal?
- OK with ongoing training, pizza lunch and learns, and beer Fridays?
- Skilled at competing in ping pong or Foosball in our game room?
What we look for in candidates
- A drive to LEARN and develop their talents, experiences, and skills
- Open to implementing new ideas based on feedback from others who have excelled
- Interest in technology
- Completion of secondary education (Associates, Bachelor)
- Minimum of one year successful experience in outbound B2B sales activity
- Positive and professional work ethic
Challenge yourself and be part of the exciting, fast-paced, and growing market of cyberthreat forensics and incident response.
How to apply
To apply for the Business Development Representative position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “ Business Development Representative ” in the subject line.