You are an IT professional. You know about NetFlow. But do you need to know more? Do you need to get a NetFlow solution in place? Could you better serve your company with advanced knowledge of NetFlow from the industry leader in NetFlow collecting and reporting? Do you want to get your hands on some fresh Maine lobster?
Then check out our upcoming FlowFest™ 2011: Advanced NetFlow Training™, a 3-day conference to learn what is possible with NetFlow technology.
Who: IT professionals
What: Advanced NetFlow Training™
When: July 25-27
Where: scenic coastal Maine
Why: to advance your NetFlow troubleshooting abilities to a new level
You will learn how to improve your network traffic management from some of the most knowledgeable NetFlow and IPFIX experts in the industry. This course is loaded with practical training tips and numerous hands-on labs with hardware from numerous vendors. Perform live troubleshooting on voice, video, and data traffic.
Sessions and hands-on labs will cover topics such as:
- Basic NetFlow Configurations
- Advanced Flexible NetFlow (FnF) configurations
- Packet Analysis Vs. NetFlow Analysis
- Saving raw flows and aggregating data
- Filtering: both include and excluding data
- NetFlow from the Cisco ASA
- NetFlow and IPFIX exports from (Adtran, Enterasys, nProbe, SonicWALL and several others)
- Deduplication of data
- NetFlow sampling
- NetFlow Templates, what they are for and how to use them
- Ingress Vs. Egress NetFlow and why use them
- Application Analysis with NetFlow
- Layer 2 Analysis including MAC addresses and VLANs
- ToS (DSCP) reporting
- NetFlow Latency reporting from several different vendors (e.g. RTT, Jitter, Latency, Packet loss and more)
- NetFlow Forensics and Network Behavior Analysis with NetFlow and IPFIX
- How to correctly dine on a Maine ‘lobstah’ and chow on local steamed clams!
Instructor Michael Patterson is the Scrutinizer Product Manager and an extensive NetFlow blogger. Michael has a Masters Degree in Computer Information Systems and was formerly an instructor at Cabletron Systems, teaching Network General Sniffer, Ethernet, ATM and Network Management.
To become a NetFlow expert with insight from industry leaders, register for the Advanced NetFlow Training™ sessions [Registration Closed]. For more information about the NetFlow training conference, contact us or review the agenda on our website.
Bring your laptop and mark your calendar. We look forward to seeing you at the training.