Plixer’s team is growing! Our platform for network & security analytics is a unique and powerful component of network and security operations. We believe that teamwork and a positive culture are foundations for organization success. Plixer provides a security & network intelligence platform that supports fast and efficient incident response. The solution allows our customers to gain visibility into cloud applications, security events, and network traffic. It delivers actionable data to guide you from the detection of network and security events all the way to root-cause analysis and mitigation. Network and security incidents are inevitable. When they occur, Plixer is there to help quickly return to normal and minimize business disruption. Thousands of organizations rely on Plixer solutions to keep their IT infrastructure running efficiently. At Plixer we place high value on our customers, our work, having fun, and success of each team member.
For this role, we are specifically looking for designers who have hands-on experience designing complex enterprise applications (as opposed to content-oriented websites). We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. You will create features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Develop software concepts and solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, product vision, and technology capabilities
- Consult with clients, product managers, sales, and other team members to understand customer needs and challenges
- Regular participation in the development of user stories, sprint planning sessions, and design reviews
- Create wireframes, storyboards, visual designs, prototypes, sitemaps and screen flows to support new products and feature enhancements
- Conduct regular usability testing and provide actionable reports summarizing results – develop usage scenarios to support testing
- Conduct competitor analysis and incorporate findings and best practices into future product designs.
- Produce designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide and design system
- Generate detailed specification of final designs that allow distributed engineering teams to build accurately, and work with engineers and QA to deliver polished final features & products
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience designing enterprise applications
- Demonstrated success in driving design changes that resulted in improved performance on key business levers (e.g., conversion, usage, retention, NPS)
- Experience creating and using design systems
- Experience designing for the enterprise market
- Thrive in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability give feedback and facilitate productive workshops
How to Apply
To apply for the UI/UX Designer position, please send your résumé and portfolio to [email protected], and include “UI/UX Designer” in the subject line.