Plixer’s team is growing! Our platform for network & security analytics is a unique and powerful component of network and security operations. We believe that teamwork and a positive culture are foundations for organization success. Plixer provides a security & network intelligence platform that supports fast and efficient incident response. The solution allows our customers to gain visibility into cloud applications, security events, and network traffic. It delivers actionable data to guide you from the detection of network and security events all the way to root-cause analysis and mitigation. Network and security incidents are inevitable. When they occur, Plixer is there to help quickly return to normal and minimize business disruption. Thousands of organizations rely on Plixer solutions to keep their IT infrastructure running efficiently. At Plixer we place high value on our customers, our work, having fun, and success of each team member.
Plixer is seeking a QA Analyst with experience in enterprise software who can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes. Our ideal candidate will have experience with various automation frameworks, a strong understanding of QA best practices, and a passion for quality.
- Help develop test plans for software development projects to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Implement best practices and tools for test automation
- Regression testing
- Requirements traceability
- Implement tests, test cases, and design specifications
- Participate in bug testing, identification, and problem solving
- Find bugs, defects, and regressions
- Verify fixes
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge with various testing methodologies, test automation tools, and techniques for enterprise software
- Experience with UI test automation using Selenium or some other tool.
- Broad knowledge of technology quality assurance processes: system testing, software testing, regression testing, and quality control
- A strong working knowledge and experience with QA best practices and standards
- PostgreSQL query experience a plus
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, Agile environment
How to Apply
To apply for the QA Analyst position, please email your résumé to [email protected] and include “QA Analyst” in the subject line.