Government Agencies are under immense pressure to maintain secure, reliable networks in light of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. They also need to ensure that federal, state and local agencies have access to an ever increasing number of online services.
Plixer has helped some of the largest networks in the world with bandwidth optimization, network security monitoring and capacity planning.
With the Scrutinizer Incident response system, you will have the industry's deepest levels of visibility, accountability and measurability required for ensuring and maintaining critical government applications and services while ensuring compliance with key government regulations.
- Immediate lookup of end systems involved in a security / network incident.
- Ensure and optimize network and application performance, availability and internal security.
- Leverage user accountability for security and network risk visibility
- Measure and prioritize risks
- Constant monitoring for laterally moving contagions and data theft attempts
Learn how Plixer network monitoring solutions have helped local, state and U.S. government agencies across the country.
Organizations like the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (ATF), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), U.S. Army, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) have discovered how utilizing Plixer's advanced network traffic reporting can streamline business processes, secure the network infrastructure and solidify network uptime.
Available procurement vehicles including GSA, SEWP, CMAS and more.