NetFlow Monitoring Solutions for Commercial Retail Stores
Retail Network Administrators are dealing with unique store monitoring challenges. When hundreds or even thousands of remote sites are involved, sites down or on backup sometimes receive priority based on revenue generation. Either way, critical issues should be obvious when viewing the status of all sites.
Scrutinizer provides the insight necessary to determine what to work on first. Metrics such as length of time down, response time, traffic volume and even sales volume all become factors when determining the overall health of a distant store. Each store becomes part of an overall health measurement either regionally or companywide.
Our IPFIX and NetFlow Analysis solution extends visibility into all hosts and applications communicating on the network. Details on individual hosts or entire subnets, the NetFlow collection engine provides up to 100 Terabytes of storage helping ensure PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance.
NPPI (Non Public Personal Information) is never saved, yet details on every connection are kept indefinitely. Reporting on the data is simple yet flexible enough to allow for both include and exclude expressions.
Scrutinizer NetFlow Analyzer provides:
- 100% of all traffic details of every host on the network
- Availability and response time reports of all necessary network hardware
- Threat detection of suspicious traffic with details on all hosts involved
- Drill in fast on odd communication patterns that circumvent existing security
- Identifies and stops worms, trojans and malware from spreading
- Powerful enough to handle even the largest networks
Contact us for more details.