What do network performance analysis and snowmobiling have in common?
Nothing, unless you are attending FlowFest™ 2012.
You know about NetFlow. But do you need to know more? Do you need to get a NetFlow solution in place? Could you better serve your company with advanced knowledge of NetFlow from the industry leader in NetFlow collecting and reporting?
FlowFest™ 2012 – Advanced NetFlow Training™ course, is a 2-day conference to learn what is possible with the NetFlow technology.
This course is loaded with practical training tips and numerous hands-on labs with hardware from numerous vendors. Perform live troubleshooting on voice, video, and data traffic.
Sessions and hands-on labs will cover topics such as:
- Basic NetFlow Configurations
- Advanced Flexible NetFlow (FnF) configurations
- Packet Analysis Vs. NetFlow Analysis
- Saving raw flows and aggregating data
- Filtering: both include and excluding data
- NetFlow from the Cisco ASA
- NetFlow and IPFIX exports from (Adtran, Enterasys, nProbe, SonicWALL and several others)
- Deduplication of data
- NetFlow sampling
- NetFlow Templates, what they are for and how to use them
- Ingress Vs. Egress NetFlow and why use them
- Application Analysis with NetFlow
- Layer 2 Analysis including MAC addresses and VLANs
- ToS (DSCP) reporting
- NetFlow Latency reporting from several different vendors (e.g. RTT, Jitter, Latency, Packet loss and more)
- NetFlow Forensics and Network Behavior Analysis with NetFlow and IPFIX
This class will take your NetFlow troubleshooting abilities to a whole new level.
Take advantage of this opportunity to receive training from some of the most knowledgeable NetFlow & IPFIX network professionals in the industry. This course is loaded with practical training tips and numerous hands on labs. To register today, call 207-324-8805 x4.
For additional NetFlow and IPFIX reporting information be sure to go online and visit our technical resource site, were you will find links to the latest how-to videos, as well as technical blogs and product forums.
Sr. Solutions Engineer
For a free 30 day trial of Scrutinizer, Download Now!
Sign up for Advanced NetFlow Training™ coming to a city near you!
Tags: IPFIX Traffic Analysis, netflow configuration, NetFlow Latency reporting, Network Performance Analysis, Network Traffic Analysis