Reporting and Analysis: NetFlow, sFlow, Netstream, jFlow, IPFIX, etc.
Scrutinizer™ is at the foundation of the Plixer flow and security log analysis and reporting architecture. It is available as a physical or virtual appliance or as a windows download. Scrutinizer™ performs the collection and reporting of NetFlow, IPFIX, sFlow and related flow technologies. It delivers real-time situational awareness into the applications and their historical behaviors on the network.
- Flow Analytics™: Flow Analytics is at the core of Scrutinizer providing real-time behavior analysis on all flows with next generation network traffic monitoring metrics. Learn More
- Advanced Reports: Advanced reports provide application aware details on all network connections. Details such as packet loss, latency, jitter and even URLs are the emerging details being exported in flows today and helps take network traffic analysis to a whole new level. Learn More
- Cross Check: is part of Advanced Reporting. It consolidates application alerts or errors and helps alleviate device naming inconsistencies between applications. The status of 3rd party applications is reflected in the Scrutinizer network maps. Learn More
- Flowalyzer™: Real-Time Tool Kit for testing and configuring hardware or software for sending and receiving flow data. Learn More
- IPFIXify™: IPFIXify is the gateway for getting machine messages such as syslogs, traps and even Microsoft event logs into Scrutinizer for correlation and threat pattern matching. Learn More
- Appliance: Critical deployments warrant the use of our flow appliance. The scalability of each distributed collector is well over 100K flows/second. Learn More
- Multi-Tenancy: Provides the secure flexibility needed to deliver a controlled, secure and segregated reporting experience per customer or user. Learn More
- nBox: The nBox performs Deep Packet Inspection to identify signatures. After comparing details against a series of datagrams it can identify the underlying application and provide next generation metrics. Learn More
- Failover: For mission critical 100% availability.
- Flow Replicator™: All inclusive appliance that allows a single stream of log data to be transparently replicated to multiple destinations. It also acts as a syslog to IPFIX gateway for threat correlation against other flow exporting systems. Learn More
"We have used Scrutinizer on multiple troubleshooting opportunities to isolate what type of traffic was causing the heavy utilization and also what offending devices were doing it. Scrutinizer has more than lived up to its expectations."
Danny, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp