Multi-Tenancy Module (MTM)
As a service provider or IT organization, delivering information about the performance of the infrastructure and services you are providing to the end-user is critical. With Scrutinizer MTM, you have the secure flexibility needed to deliver a controlled, secure and segregated reporting experience per customer or user.
- Allows permissions to be configured per router / switch / interface, etc. per login account.
- Style Sheets easily modified with several defaults to change the colors and fonts to match the Service Providers marketing efforts. Most logos can be changed as well.
- Definable default landing page when customer logs in.
- Unique language support per login account
- Allows integration of 3rd party applications and URLs into mashups.
Watch the Scrutinizer Multi-Tenancy Module training video
“With the advent of BYOD and the proliferation of mobile applications – it’s become ever important to have visibility into your wireless network using deep packet inspection...The canned reports within Scrutinizer focus on wireless downstream traffic, wireless upstream traffic, traffic per SSID and additional reports with a focus on the client.”
Jameson Blandford, Technical Marketing Manager, Cisco Systems