Sanford, Maine July 11, 2012 Plixer International, Inc., a leading provider of NetFlow-based network traffic reporting, today announced the release of Scrutinizer 9.5.2. The new version improves security preventing URL manipulation run SQL commands against the Scrutinizer database as well as improving upon usability.
Version 9.5.2 Proactive Security Updates Include:
- Addressed potential vulnerability in calls to report filters
- Disabled verbose SQL errors in PHP components
Recent Enhancements Also Include:
- Option template from Nexus 7k crashing tables
- Addressed icon colors in Google maps
- Addressed new views that appear for SPM users
- Addressed login/cookies after upgrade to 9.5.0
- Addressed dashboards making extra AJAX calls
- Addressed bulk permissions
- Addressed Google map icons being cut off at the edge of a tile
- Addressed with advanced filter for MAC and IP not having like/not like options
- Addressed mIAM views not only show entries seen in the last 24 hours
- Addressed alarm policy ordering
About Plixer International, Inc.
Plixer International, Inc. develops and markets network traffic monitoring and analysis tools to the global market. All of the tools are built from the ground up with valuable feature sets and ease of use in mind. Plixer tools have been used to analyze and troubleshoot irregular traffic patterns by IT professionals with some of the largest networks in the world, such as CNN, The Coca-Cola Company, Lockheed Martin, IBM, Regal Cinemas, Raytheon, and Eddie Bauer.
For product and sales information, contact Plixer International, Inc. at 207.324.8805, or visit http://www.plixer.com.